Last Updated: June 19, 2020
This Policy applies to Personal Information collected or processed through our Website located at https://www.marketstructureedge.com/ (the “Site”), and any other solutions, applications, and platforms that link to this Policy (collectively, the “Services”).
- What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is information that, either alone or in combination with other information, identifies you. Examples of Personal Information include, among others, name, email address, phone number, mailing address, , and online identifiers.
- How We Use Personal Information
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with personalized content;
- To provide you with the requested Services;
- To send you legal updates, marketing communications, and other information that may interest you;
- To improve and customize communications;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes;
- To gather feedback on the Services’ features and, where applicable, changes to these features;
- To provide maintenance and support upon request; and
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- Types of Personal Information We Collect and Use
- Information that You Provide Us
We collect Personal Information in order to provide our Services to you. If you do not provide the Personal Information we request, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. By using our Services, you may be required to provide us with the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Data. Contact data includes your name, phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address. We use contact data to send users information about EDGE and our Services or in response to a user’s request.
- Account Username and Password. In order to access and use our Services, each user will be required to have an account, which will be created with a username and password. We process your username and password to enable you to securely log into our Site, and we process your information to appropriately control access to the Site. We process this Personal Information only as necessary to provide you services on our Site under our Terms of Service and Conditions and to further our legitimate interests in protecting our Site and content.
- Information Collected Automatically
We collect information automatically through your use of the Services:
- Activity Logs
When you use the Services, we keep logs relating to your activities within the Services (including, among others, changes you make to your account, event configurations, actions to launch broadcasts and polls, URLs within the Services you visit, device and browser information, approximate geographic location of your device, and IP address) in order to help detect potential unauthorized use of your account and to help us troubleshoot any problems with our Services.
- Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other third parties in connection with providing you the products or Services that you request and to help us better serve you. For example, we may obtain information about you from sources such as public record vendors, technology providers, the Internet and other sources. If or when we combine Personal Information with other information (i.e., information that does not, on its own, identify you), we treat the combined information as Personal Information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not disclose Personal Information except as set forth in this Policy or with your consent. This section describes to whom we disclose Personal Information and for what purposes:
- Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, and Court. We may disclose Personal Information at the request of law enforcement or government agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish, protect, or exercise our rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of any other person. We may also disclose Personal Information to investigate or prevent a violation by you of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or harmful activity.
- How We Protect the Confidentiality of Personal Information
We use commercially reasonable safeguards that comply with the accepted industry practice to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information. Examples of how we protect your Personal Information include:
- Keeping and maintain all Personal Information in strict confidence, using such degree of care as is appropriate to avoid unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure;
- Collecting, using, and disclosing Personal Information solely and exclusively for the purposes for which you provided the Personal Information; and
- Except as otherwise specified in this Policy, or with your consent, not disclosing Personal Information to any person other than our employees and service providers who have a need to know.
Despite these efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties such as hackers from illegally obtaining access to Personal Information. We do not represent or warrant that Personal Information about you will be protected against loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. Please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org any actual or suspected unauthorized use or breach of security with respect to our Services.
- Scope of this Policy
This Policy only applies to Personal Information about you that we collect through the Services. This Policy does not apply to the processing of Personal Information of third parties through your use of the Services. If you provide us with Personal Information of any third parties, you (or your company) are responsible for providing any required notice to such individuals of your privacy practices.
- Accessing, Updating, or Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to otherwise access, update, or delete Personal Information about you, you may submit a request to email@example.com or contact us by mail at 35 5th St, Unit 204 Steamboat Springs, CO 80487. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable law.
- Personal Information Stored in the U.S.
We are located in, and the Services are hosted and provided from, the United States of America. If you are using the Services from outside of the United States, please be aware that Personal Information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. Although we take steps to provide adequate safeguards (including, as directed by our customers, entering into “model contract clauses” approved by privacy regulators), the data protection laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country.
- Retention of Personal Information
We reserve the right to retain any Personal Information as long as the Personal Information is needed to: (i) fulfill the purposes that are described in Section 2, and (ii) comply with applicable law.
- Email Messaging
If you create an account on our Site and provide an e-mail address or mobile phone number, you agree that EDGE may send you communications as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Services. You may not opt out of receiving certain communications that are necessary for us to provide requested services; however, you may opt out of receiving other types of communications from EDGE any time by following the instructions provided to you. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving certain communications may impact your use of the Services.
- Children’s Privacy
We expressly prohibit children under the age of 18 from using our Services. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children. If we become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information, we take commercially reasonable steps to delete the information.
- Other Websites and Services, Including Social Media
- Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to update this Policy at any time, without prior notice to you, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We will post the updated Policy to the Site. If these changes are material (i.e., changes we believe you will find important), we will notify you directly by email. Unless otherwise indicated, any changes to this Policy will apply immediately upon posting to the Services.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices, our Services, or dealings with EDGE, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by mail at 35 5th St, Unit 204 Steamboat Springs, CO 80487.